Cramond House – Albert Falls

Cramond House, originally part of a 3063 acre farm, near Albert Falls, has been in the Mackenzie family since 1856. The present home was built in 1900 and retains much the same footprint.

The farm is presently owned by Drummond and Bridget Mackenzie, and the house still retains its original charm, along with its owners.

See Gallery – Natal farms – Cramond, for further images.

Cramond House

Cramond house views from verandah

Comments are closed.